Why I can not open a particular website from my Computer when every one else in the world can open it

Today I was trying to open a website which is not opening from my computer but it's okey in other computer on the same lan and just checked through   www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com  and www.isitdownrightnow.com but there it's working and up.....


I am writing what i did to resolve it


  1. I check the hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc)  its all right 
  2. I remove the pc from my domain thinking that it has the same domain as it website domain but did not work
  3. I flush the dns (in commnad prompt ipconfig /flushdns) again it didnot work
  4. I tried deleting cookies, internet files, etc... to see if it changes anything, checkec from another browsers...
  5. I Checked if I have accidentally blocked that website using any software like parental control software or maybe through your system firewall or any third party software
  6. Going to Start > Run ; Typed iexplore -extoff  Pressed Enter  Once IE loads tried to access my page.
  7. I change the static ip to dynamic every thing for dns also ...as i have dhcp enabled router 
  8. I then change the Dns to public dns of google... 8.8.8.8  ; 8.8.4.4
    now it worked .
If you are also facing the same problem you might get helped though this...
La decrease ur headache and Enjoy!!!